Packing list for the Mentelity Games: this is what you bring!
The Mentelity Games are just around the corner and so it's time to pack your bag. Below is a list of things you should definitely bring or consider. If you have any questions or doubts: please contact us!
- Your own ski, snowboard or zitski if you wish to bring them (including bindings and boots)
- Ski pants and ski jacket
- Multiple pairs of ski socks
- Thermal clothing/undergarments to create layer against the cold
- Warm sweaters
- Helmet (which is mandatory. If you have your own please bring one, otherwise you can rent one)
- Ski goggles
- Gloves and hat
- Good shoes for in the snow
- Casual wear
- Underwear and socks
- Towel (only when staying in Moonlight, classification will follow later), toiletries, medication, sunscreen, lip balm)
- International plug (other connections in Switzerland)
- Passport/identity card
- Travel Insurance: Accidents are in a small corner. Although we assume that nothing happens on the slopes, it is important to be well prepared. Make sure you have travel insurance with winter sports coverage. This can prevent unpleasant situations!
Bringing large objects
If you are coming by bus and need to bring some large objects (your own shower stool, extra wheelchair, etc.), please contact us. Then we can arrange with the bus company how we can bring that along in the easiest way. Above all, do not hesitate to contact us if you want to bring something with you(firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you don't want to bring a lot of other stuff, try to bring one large travel bag + carry-on luggage. That way we can bring extra stuff for people who need it!